We are currently working with a fantastic conference, events & weddings venue in the heart of Birmingham that have a great position that has become available for a Sales & Events Coordinator.
As Sales & Events Coordinator, some of your main duties include –
- Responding to reactive enquiries via phone and emails
- Maximising revenue at all opportunities
- Issuing client proposals and contracts
- Ensuring that all client function sheets and invoices are accurate
- Arranging and conducting site visits
- Maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Assisting in the achievement of the teams financial targets
The ideal Sales & Events Coordinator will –
- Ideally have experience within a similar role
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Good time management and negotiating skills
- Be enthusiastic, determined and have a can do attitude
This Sales & Events Coordinator role is working 37.5 hours per week, on 5 days out of 7. This will also include occasional evening and weekend working. The salary being offered is £18-20k per annum.
If you feel you have the correct experience and skills to be well suited to this Sales & Events Coordinator role, please apply below.