Are you enthusiastic about working in a customer facing role? If so the perfect opportunity may be available for you.
We are currently working with a beautiful 4 Red Star Victorian style hotel set in Leicestershire who are now on the lookout for a Receptionist. Set within expansive grounds, this breath-taking venue offers fine dining in 2 restaurants, 44 luxurious bedrooms, 6 conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 80 and an outdoor theatre.
As Receptionist, your main duties include –
- Completing Reception duties including guest check ins, guest check outs, daily banking as well as assisting the Reservations department
- Ensuring exceptional service levels are consistently delivered to all guests
- Ensuring correct allocation of charges to guest accounts
- Acting as a main point of contact for any customer complaints or queries
- Assisting with staff training and development when necessary
The ideal Receptionist will –
- Have previous experience working with customers in a face to face setting
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be welcoming and friendly
- Good with people and a team player
Being Receptionist you will be expected to work 40 hours a week, working 5 days out of 7. Due to the location of the venue, it is preferred that this candidate will have their own transport or live close by. The pay being offered is £7.83 per hour.
If you feel you are well suited to this Receptionist position, please apply below.